Sunday, May 23, 2010

Still Sick

I get about seven sinus infections a year, and I feel like I might beat that record this time around. I've already had three. At least I didn't lose my voice this time around.

My main complaint about being sick isn't the pain and the grogginess, it's the fact that I'm pretty much unable to do anything. I wanted to get some cleaning done this weekend, but that didn't work out. Jim and I were supposed to be in Texas seeing Laura Marling, but hey, losing $700 isn't that big of a deal, right?

It's depressing to note how far away I am from the gaming world at the moment. I just played the demo for Bayoneta, God of War III, and Heavy Rain. I don't like the school year. It's puts me back on games, and then I end up overwhelmed in the summer. Little Big Planet 2 was announced recently. At least I know I have one game to make it to the midnight release for.

No comments:

Post a Comment